My test results
TSH - 9.2
T3, T4 normal
Free T4 - 0.91 (0.89 - 1.68 range)

Anibodies negative.

Thank you Dr, for replying to my earlier question. I am also TPO negative, any reason why my TSH is high?
Is this subclinical, primary or secondary hypthyroidism. Sorry, I have been doing too much reading on this stuff on the internet and honestly I am lost with the information. Worried that something has gone awfully wrong with my body...

Thanks..
This is not the expert forum.  We are just a group of fellow thyroid patients who comment on other's questions.

It looks like you are hypothyroid.  Your FT4 is very low in the range, and your TSH is elevated, both indicating hypothyroidism.  

What are your actual numbers for FT3?

You most likely need to follow up with your doctor and start on thyroid replacement hormones.

Do you have symptoms?
I think I have the FT3 number as well. I might have to get that from my nurse. My symptoms have not been consistent - a heavy early period that made me  go to my gyn, who asked to get the TSH test. I do feel a little low and anxious, kind of clouded.

However, I hear that hypothyroid is a common disorder. Although none in my family has it. I am going to meet an endo next week....
The "clouded" felling is what we usually refer to as "brain fog", perhaps?

Hypothyroid is a common ailment, and although it often runs in families, it can also appear spontaneously.  

You'll probably feel a lot better after getting on thyroid replacement.

Best of luck with your endo.