Mystery...
I have heart palpitations, excess sweating, acne, a rash on my chest, shaky hands, thinning hair, constipation, super frequent urination, mood swings, forgetfulness, unending thirst, joint and back pain, and a large lump on the back of my neck.

What is wrong with me??
It is only a guess without blood work, but those are classic symptoms of thyroid problems.  Have you ever had your thyroid checked out?  If you post blood test results, the individuals on here can give you a great idea of what is going on.  Good Luck.
Large lump on the back of the neck is suspicious...can you see if it is a bite from an insect?  Do you live in an area with ticks?  Some tick bites can cause rash...i.e., Rocky Mt. Spotted fever or Lyme disease. Just a guess, the other stuff does sound like thyroid.
Ahh yes I was thinking in the front of a neck (goiter).  A bump on the back of the neck definitely needs to be checked out by your doctor.