Thyroid Disorders Community
Nausea with Natur-throid

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

Nausea with Natur-throid

Has anyone experienced nausea and some stomach discomfort when taking natur-throid. I have been taking it almost two weeks and noticed that I get nausea right after I take it and have stomach discomfort. I asked my doctor and he said it might take some time for my body to get used to it. I use to take Armour and didn't have stomach issues with that and this is suppose to be the same ingredients.
Yes I do with both Armour and NT. I have a very sensitive stomach  since the hypohe// I was in for a few years.

I stopped swollowing the meds and now do it sublingual. That has helped me alot.