Need Help Dnt Knw Wht Is Wrng With Me
Hi There I am A 23 Year Old Male Currently Going to Job Corps  .  I  have sumthing wrong with me and unless i can figure it out i will be placed on medical leave    !!!

Ok  i already have high blood pressure  but for the last week for sum reason  My Pulse will shoot up to 130+  and blood pressure will  go around 191/130  and my pulse will stay high for around 10-20 min and then come down at a steady pace to around 80-100  butt my blood presure will come down very slow and maintain around 166/90  and they took labs and said my thyroid  is  under witch means it produces 2 much but also  

i had to go to the E.R  becouse  my pulse hit 154 B.p 198/113  they put  me on a heart monitor ran  Labs,E.K.G Chest x-ray, Iv     and labled me with dehydration   but  my pulse did the same thing it shot  up that high so  i dont knw if it is my heart  or my thyroid    can  any body help please???????

Can you post your thyroid lab results? That will help others on this site to help you.

Take care
It could be the start of Grave's Disease, but without thyroid blood tests it is hard to tell.
Have you had blood tests done for thyroid? You need TSH, Free T3 and Free T4. Make sure you get ALL of them. Many doctors only do the TSH..Insist on the others!