New here, but no to GD
Hello, I have GD.  I was diagnosed 9 years ago.  Been in and out of remission.  First took PTU for a year.  Went in remission for 2 years.  Then tapazole for 18 months.  Remission for 1 year.  Tapazole again.   Stayed in remission for a couple of years.  Now I am on methemizole.  It makes me so sick.  I can barely keep it down.  I feel worse al the time . Lost a ton of weight, very fast pusle, extremely weak, vision problems, jittery, can't sleep, and lately I am having trouble swallowing certain things.  I need to drink water to get my food down.  My endocrinologist said my thyroid is only 1 1/2 times the normal size.  So not too bad. That is why I am confused as to why the swallowing issue lately.  I have been on the meds for almost 3 months.  My free t3 3 months ago was 10.  Now it is 20.  I am getting worse!   I am scared to death to do the RAI.  I have been refusing it for 9 years,  I am now considering the surgery.  Problem is, Dr. says surgery can not be done with my levels so out of control.

I am looking for advise, and BTDT stories.  Anyone else afriad of the RAI?