Night Sweats and Hashimotos?
Hi All-
I suffer from Hashimotos Disease and recently had some odd symptoms. I was told about a month ago that I suffered from Thyroiditis due to the delivery of my baby in Feb.  I have had Hashimotos since 2002. I suffered from swollen sore lymph nodes in the neck and up by the jawbone, and other symptoms.  They did an ultrasound of the thyroid and the soft tissues in my neck.  Nothing needed to be biopsied and my follow up was another ultrasound in 1 year of the thyroid.  

They increased my thyroid medication at that time and recently within the last few days I've had night sweats.  Can this be related to Hashimotos at all?  I'm trying to determine, otherwise can night sweats occur during your menstration?  I'm starting to wonder, because I'm starting to get that swollen, painful neck again.  Thoughts?

Kersten
HA!! I get day sweats!!  (sorry, being funny.) Yeah, sweating is a symptom. How long has it been since they increased your meds? It may be time for another blood test.