Aa
A
A
Close
Night Sweats
I wake up early in the morning drenched in sweat, then I start to vomit big time.  This lasts the better part of the day and usually happens about once a month.  I am 56 and had a hysterectomy 6 years ago.  Could the sweating (ringing the nightgown out kind) be messing with my electrolytes?  Could it still be a menopause problem?  Tests have ruled out any heart problem.  Am on medication for blood pressure, take Lipitor, and Zoloft. Anyone have any ideas?
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your best option is discuss with your doctor. I get night sweats (doctors can not figure them out), but no vomiting.

I am not in meno paus either.

The throwing up IS NOT NORMAL....Please go to your doctor.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
219241 tn?1413541365
This sounds like it could be Addison's Disease. It may not be. But it certainly sounds like it. If it is is very serious and needs to be taken seriously!!!! Go to the doctor IMMEDIATELY!!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
393685 tn?1425816122
Hmmm.......

I was going to say it could be adrenal related. Whether it is full blown Addison's ....

You should go into the doctor and ask for some adrenal tests. Do some reading on adrenal fatigue and see if other things pop up that yuou can relate to.

I am thinking magnesium to potassium issues could be something too.

Night sweats can be related to testosterone too.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Thyroid Disorders Community Resources