Numb arms/legs--at my wits end!
I don't know where else to go or who to ask, I hope this place is still active.

My feet and hands have been going numb for the last 6 months, at least. It started only when I was lying down to go to sleep, but now it happens throughout the day, still when I go to bed, but also at other times. I can't lie on my side because my arms will be numb in just a second or two. Even on my back with my hands at my sides, my hands will go numb or feel tingling.

I was injecting vit. B 12 for one month, and that has done nothing. Also took iron pills, went to the chiropractor for 2 months, even saw an accupuncturist. I'm on my last straw. I don't have insurance, but the last clinic doc I saw asked ME what I thought what happening. Well, isn't that why you're the doctor and I'm not??

Please help!

I'm otherwise totally healthy, good weight, good heart rate, etc.
As a start, please post your test results and reference ranges shown on the lab report, for Vitamin B12 and iron.  
im also having the same problems along with my hands n ankles both get swollen n my elbow swells up n now recently my whole body has started to ache in every joint i have .going to have a nerve test next week ill post what the results say .good luck . also try to get ur blood work done for athritis n ur said rate
This is a thyroid forum; do you have a thyroid condition?  While some people with thyroid conditions are deficient in B12 and/or iron, there are other things that can cause the numbness and they should probably be checked out.

How many injections of B12 did you do in one month?
yes, I was hoping that someone might be able to tell me if they thought I have a thyroid condition because I've been unable to get answers eleswhere.

I've done 1cc/week for one month.
I thought I had those online, but I can't seem to find them. I just know I was low in ferritin and b12.
Might be a good idea to find out your current levels.  Both need to be well up in their range, for best results.