OT: Not ignoring you
Hey all.  I know there are a lot of my old friends, and some new ones too, who are going through a lot right now.  I'm not ignoring you.  I've had a migraine/stress headache for about a week.  Yesterday I went to the eye doctor (for contacts) and he found a problem with my retinas.  Today (it's always scary when the specialist gets you RIGHT in) I had to have my retina repaired via shots in my eye and lasers.  *THAT* has sent my migraine over the top.  I'm eating Lortab like candy and it's not helping.  Hopefully tomorrow the pain will begin to subside.

So . . . don't think I don't care - it's just killing me to look at the computer screen (or any light or sound).  This has taken me nearly an hour to type in 2 minute increments so be patient!

Oh - this is yet another genetic thing.  Thanks again ancestors!

Ow - I'm going back to bed.

Hugs to you all!!
Hope you're feeling better, soon . . .
DLA
My sil swears by feet in a hot water and a very cold can of pop on the back of your neck to cure a migraine.  Of course, your arthritis probably won't like the cold pop.  That's why I've never tried it.  

Hope you get some relief soon.
Dac
Geeze, you poor thing. Once you feel better, I think you need a vacation in a tropical climate with beaches and sand and water.
Hope you feel better soon. Get some rest and have some time to just be better.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh   quiet........... what a wonderful thought.  

TGIF

N
Hope you feel better soon.  Geeze, just what you needed... more stuff to deal with.

Btw, I swear by sunglasses and ear plugs these days.  They really do help.
I was wondering where you were...I know what pain migraines are...take to a dark room for now  and get better soon. We miss you.
I hope you get some relief for that migraine soon and start to feel better.  You answered my post a few days ago about my pathology report and gave me some great info.  I appreciate you taking the time to answer that when you're feeling so bad.  Get well soon.
I feel so so bad for you .. migraine for a week!!!!!!  I hope you are feeling better soon my friend .. wonder how much stress a thyroidless friend can take ?  You've been thru alot ... I hope the headache lessens soon.

Have they tried an old fashioned med called MIDRIN?  Goes way back but used to work for me .. something to ask bout and/or look into maybe?

Hugs Friend,

C~
I'm hoping the migrane will subside soon.  Nothing like having a jackhammer in your head for a week.  

Please go to a dark room, no noise and try to relax.  We know you haven't forgotten.  We nee you at full strength.

BTW, as amela321 stated, please take a nice long soak and then a quiet relaxing vacation.

Feel better my friend.  I was wondering where you were.

{{{{{Quite Hugs}}}}
thats {{{{{{quiet hugs}}}}}}
thats {{{{{{quiet hugs}}}}}}
Has anyone heard form her?
Found her and she said her head is still not well - but better.
  hope you feel better soon - there's a piece of humor missing on the baord without you.

Best Wishes~
Hey all.  Still alive and kicking (but kicking *quietly*).  Headache has gone from a 9 to about a 3.  Ice, Imetrex, and Lortabs are helping.  My entire eyeball is red - looks horrible.  I called the surgeon and he said the blood in my eye is from the shots (which I don't recommend) and the pain from burning the nerves and holding my eye open.   Holy mole - not fun.

I'm getting better but looking at the computer screen still makes me want to jump  out of my skin.   And that's chicken skin too.

Hang in there y'all.  I'll write more later.   Thanks everyone for checking on me but I'll survive.  As my sister reminded me - when the world comes to an end there will be my family and Keith Richards who will survive.  :-)   She also likes to remind me that even cockroaches can live for a week without their heads so there is hope for us.

Ouch.   Back to the ice pack.

Love to you all.
Thank for posting Utah - Glad to hear you are better.