Online Saliva Test
Did anyone else here realize that you cant order online saliva or blood test if you live in CA or NY. Thats the most rediculous thing ive heard. Im paying for it. Oh well, iguess its just to keep the local labs busy, like their not busy enough.
Yeah I saw that too.

I think a few NY residents have found using relative resident information outside NY and them having them ship it to them was what I heard some were doing.
I have heard it merely tells you on the bloodwork normal or abnormal and that sometimes isn't helpful.

C~
Good to know that answer on the blood work. My doctor only did the 8 am cortisol test. So i was going to order the 24 hour saliva test online. Tell I realized I couldnt.I think that I can just pay the lab to have them do it here, or ask my endo if we can. Im going to stay on levo until im optimized and see how i feel. In the mean time I would like to get my adrenals under control, because i might want to go back on armour. I have a family friend doc that will give it to me but he doesnt know much about it, nor does he want too.
Something's come across my radar that made me remember this thread.

Wow, I can see how in the hands of someone who doesn't know what they're talking about this kind of thing can really get scary.

All I can say is the legistators in CA and NY have got their brains screwed on quite correctly - that's for sure.  They really deserve extra 'Brownie Points'

But of course there will always be the manipulators who will get around anything to get what they want ( ~eyes rolling~).