Overmedicated
I have hashimoto's and have taken synthroid for the past 18 years--first at .75mcg for 14 and .625mcg for 4.  This past December, I experienced a hugh stressor and ended up very hyperthyroid.  I have been taken down to .375, and it has been very difficult.  I now am experiencing a host of both high and low symptoms and generally feel not well.  Question:  how long does it take for the hyper flare from the meds to go away.  Or, is the flare a true hashimoto's flare and will have it's own termination independent of the medication dose?  Thank you for any insight you may offer.
Please post whatever thyroid test results, reference ranges, and related test dates  you have so that members can provide the best response.

When your dosage was reduced, was it based on a TSH test only?  When you say that you experienced being very hyperthyroid in Dec., was that based on test results or symptoms?  

Since you have had Hashi's for quite some time, I find it unusual that your requirements for meds would be decreasing.  Surely by now your thyroid glands have been destroyed by the antibodies, resulting in a need for a full daily replacement amount.  A dosage of 37.5 mcg does not strike me as what I would expect to be adequate replacement, however, members will be able to respond better when you provide above data and answers.