Painful fingers
I have woken today with very painful fingers ? Have not yet been diagnosed with a thyroid problem (endo appt - tuesday nxt week) however form talking to a few people on here it aapears \i am about to go Hypo - could my sore fingers be a symptom of this ??
Sore joints and finger - knees - back are very common in both hypo and Hashi. another very common symptom are swollen or bloating.

I advise , since you do not have an appt until next week - you do some extensive research on just hypothyroidism and Hashi too.

Google search hypothyroid and Hashimoto and read more abouth these conditions.

Here is a great checklist to look over and even print for your doctor which my help you and him. You may find you have a few of these things on the list you are not even thinking could be related.

http://thyroid.about.com/cs/basics_starthere/a/hypochecklist.htm
You really are a wealth of all knowledge - but I thank you for everything you have said / helped me with - its nice to know ther are people out there that care about others
:-)