Pituitary problems?
Anyone having problems with their pituitary gland?  Can you share your story about how it was diagnosed, which treatment you took, and which hormones it affected?   It is suspected that something's wrong with mine and I'll be having some tests for my adrenals glands soon.  Anything or everything you can share will be greatly appreciated.
-Karly
I had an MRI done on my pituitary gland to see if it was working right. I keep having frequent urination so they thought maybe my Ant-Diuretic Hormone which the gland makes to tell your kidneys to hold onto fluids. All came back okay. The pituitary gland has so  many functions.

That is the only story i have to share with that gland. Sorry, not much help.
my first sign was my breast leaking.headaches daily.neou done mri found a tumor.had all my pituitary hormones tested every 6 months.had a lumbar puncture in office.all kinds of balance test.thyroid tested,had eye exam.doctor wouldent give me meds for breast leaking.was going to give me steriods but dident.i had a crainotomy in 06 to remove the tumor-because it wasent able to be reached threw nose or upper lip.hope this helps.type in pituitary hormones and it will give a list of all hormones involved.best of luck.
I have excatly the same problem!!!!! i duno what is going on with it it's hurts too but it doesn't hurt that bad...... i might need to get it tested..... ****...... but gud luck sori can't help you.....

Well.....i have hypothyroidism....and i took the Neo Mercanzole tablets each day now my thyroid is fine and my head is hurting on one side (piltary gland) and i need to get that checked sori ....can't help you....but just sharin...