Please explain.
I was diagnosed with postpartum thyroid. I was very hyper for about five months. Suddenly I was hypo for a few weeks then resolved. Buy my symptoms didn't. Recently well actually 3 months about now I have been getting daily headaches. Some pretty bad. Mentioned them to my Dr who said I have no red flags but ordered blood work.

I asked for thyroid again. All bloodwork was normal except my thyroid antibodies were 452 and my TSH was now down to .03   I was getting results of 1.8 and higher. T3,T4 all those were normal.

I still feel woozy at times but the daily headache is the worst. I am not on meds nor have I been to treat my thyroid. They have left it to resolve on it's own.

Could my throid still be to blame for these headaches or do I need to be more concerned and push for more tests. To be quite honest I am scared it is something more serious. As I sad all my bloodwork came back normal except the two thyroid values. Can you still treat the thyroid based on symptoms verses values?

D
Can you please post the Free t3 and Free t4 and TSH level and antibodies test with the reference range beside each result-Thanks!
I am not sure of the reference range for antibodies.

But here is what I do know

T4 9.7 -25 is normal. Mine was 16
T3 3.1 - 7.5 is normal mine was 5.7
TSH .01- 4.0 is normal mine was .03

antibodies I believe should be lower then 200

I will have to call and ask

all I want to know is if my thyroid is responsible for my daily headaches.  3 months is worrying.  I live in Canada and it seems our ranges are different here. I feel rotten all the time. :( have for a year.  I appreciate any info.
Do you know if that is a TOTAL t3 and t4 or the FREE t3 and t4? What other issues are having beside headaches?
It was listed as FREE. I have weight gain, headaches are the worst. Palpitations, fatigue is pretty bad. Poor concentration. Brain fogginess. Better explained as a hung over feeling I guess. Weakness   I also suffer unexplained stomach pain. It creeps upfrom time to time. I have had a scan and scope for that. All was fine. It developed when I went from hyper to hypo.

It has been a long year. I wonder if I am fluctuateing between the two. ??  I want to feel normal again. I have four small children I need to be here for and it makes it hard to function

thanks  
Oh the TSH range should be .1 -4.0 Not .01 -4.0
You could have thyroiditus from being pregnant (which is suppose to be temperary) or possible Hashimoto's or Graves. The Antibodiy test for these is TPOab, Tgab, and for Graves it's the TSI. Have you had an ultrsound to check for swelling (goiter)  or nodules on your gland? I think you should get your doctor to take a little closer look just incase. Have you had your vitamin D level checked? Having a baby can really throw alot off in our bodies hormonally.If you don't feel good, there is a reason. Hang in there and God Bless.
It was my TPI. And an ultrasound did show my thyroid at the high end of normal for size. I di have a nodule they have been watching previously. It has had no change and is not toxic.   Are headaches a common symptom of thyroiditis? They have said it could all resolve but it can take up to 18 months on average. I am only one year post partum now. I started to take some more vitimin D. Will that help with symptoms.  Any other tips for headache relief. I am taking the max dose for Tylenol and advil now. Will the headaches go away eventually.? Should I be concerned about the headaches. They are pretty bad at times and always there although they can disapate some! I also feel a pressure at times on the front of my neck but no notable swelling. I can handle most of the symptoms just not the headaches. Sigh thanks again