Please explain Antibodies Test Results
I got results for two antibodies tests:

TPO <10  (range: <35)
Tg  <20  (range: <20)

I'm not sure how to interpret this. Does this mean I do test positive for antibodies, but they're so low as to be considered "normal"?  Is it "normal" to have any antibodies at all? Or would the average person with no thyroid trouble show zero antibodies?

IrisT
When a Lab has a reference range,  normal is 0 to 35 TPO and 0 - 20 Tg.  They are in high titer in Hashi, above 35 and 20, and low titer in Graves' Disease.  As well as, some people/women with normal healthy thyroids  can have antibodies, and A % of most populations have positive TG and TPO antibody test results(35-37) in the apparent absence of thyroid disease.  Other health  conditions such as  Sj
Based on my experience with the Antibody tests those are good results... ie. indicating that you do not have an automimmune problem with your thyroid.    

Mine are anti-TPO of 777 (ref <35) and anti-Tg 291 (ref <20) ... those are the kinds of numbers you see when you have something like Hashimotos... They mean that your immune system is attacking your thyroid.  

Hope that helps