Possible Hyperthyroid
I have several symptoms that relate to hyperthyroidism. Weight loss, hair loss, tachycardia, palpitations, tremors, twitches. I have seen  several doctors and the first thing they say is it sounds like a thyroid problem but my TSH was normal 1.760 (on a scale of 0.290-5.500). Free T4 was 1.18 (on a scale of 0.64-1.64) and Free T3 3.20 (on a scale of 2.24-4.08). So they don't do anything for me after that. I have a pain in my throat that sometimes makes me lose my voice or makes it feel hard to swallow. Is it possible to have a thyroid problem but have normal bloodwork? This has been going on for a year and I don't know how much longer I can take it. Any advice would be appreciated.
You could have nodules with totally normal thyroid function, I did and they were affecting my swallowing and I was getting hoarse, as well as normal thyroid hypo symptoms.  Have them do an ultrasound.  Inexpensive test but it could tell you a lot.