Aa
A
A
Close
Pulsating Throat
I have been experiencing a very strange sensation for several months now...the front/base of my neck (thyroid??) is constantly pulsating and feels raw, not sore when I have a cold, its a soreness at the base of my throat.  I have dizzy spells, weight gain, bloating, tingling in hands and feet, chronic muscle pain, and at age 13 (I am not 28) was diagnosed with JRA.  

I am most concern with what the pulsating of my throat.  Any ideas what this is caused from???
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
It may also be caused by problem with blood vessel in the neck or chest;the blood test and neck image w/contrast is good first step,
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I have the exact same symptoms that you are describing. Is the soreness at the base of the throat like you have a pulled muscle or swallowed something that was to large for your throat and it becomes just plain sore.  Having JRA you are at a greater risk for other auto-immune such as Thyroid. I'm not in the medical field but I do have a son  with type 1 diabetes and after a year of that diagnoses he developed Hashimoto.

I wish you luck on your journey. Sorry I'm not a lot of help
Take Care
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Pulsating Throat
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Thyroid Disorders Community Resources
Top Thyroid Answerers
Blank