Question about different meds
I was taking 25 mcg of cynomel for about a week or 2 before my healthcare started.I explained to my dr that i was using that so he gave me the equivelent which was 100mcgs of levrothroxine.I took a blood test the next day and my tsh was 5 from being on the cynomel.So from then on i was taking the levrothroixine.

a week later they re-ordered the blood test again and my tsh was 8.So i believe its been about a week and seen the dr again since i wanted to get on some a.d.meds.I got another blood test and am waiting for the results of that one.The dr just called me cause he seen my old tests and said that i should be on 150.

Im scared that since i didnt wait atleast a month with the levrothroxine that im gonna go hyper.Doesnt cynomel take about a week for the blood levels to stabilize?I don't know if i should stay on the 100 or go upto the 150 that he said.Just wondering if anyone can give me some advice on what i should do.thanks