Recent Hashimoto's Diagnosis

I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's on July 9, 2012 and was started on Levothyroxine the next day, 112 MCG. I am a 33 year old male, 6'2" about 170 lbs. My main symptom was constant fatigue. It's been about two and a half weeks since I started my meds and I'm feeling extremely tired all of the time. During the first few days I couldn't get to sleep (in the past I would be out within minutes of lying down), but now I just feel exhausted. Is this normal? Will this go away or get better once my body adjusts?

Here are my lab results:

Free T4 - 1.1 Range 0.8-1.8
TSH 6.53 Range 0.2 - 4.5
Thyroid Peroxidase (TPO) Antibodies 244.6 Range 0 - 9.0
112 mcg is a very large dose to start with.  It's best to start with a low dose and work up slowly.  It takes 4-6 weeks for the medication to reach full potential in your blood, but you could start feeling some effects from it sooner.  

Many patients report worsening symptoms, once they start on medication, because it does take the body time to get used to having the hormones again.

You might try splitting the pills in 1/2 for a couple of weeks and let your body become accustomed to having the hormones, then add in the rest.
Forgot to mention -- you should also get tested for Free T3, which is the actual hormone that's used by the individual cells and correlates best with symptoms.

Each time you test, you should be getting FT3, FT4 and TSH.
I kept taking the full dose. I am starting to feel less tired though. I think Monday was my low point. Hopefully it will keep getting better with each day.

I'm going in for a check-up wih my doctor tomorrow. Are there any must ask questions that I should have for him?

Thanks!
Be sure to ask for FT3 testing, along with FT4 and TSH.  FT3 is the hormone that the body actually uses, so is most important.

You might also ask to get iron and vitamin B12 tested.  Deficiency of either can cause extreme exhaustion.