Repeat filling of cyst
I've had my cyst drained twice in the past 3 weeks - the first FNA removing 33cc (3cm) and the second FNA removing 70 cc. Each time there was some blood in the fluid. Now 1 week later it is filling up again.

I haven't received the test results back. The first FNA was inconclusive so they took samples again on the second. My questions are:

Why did this cyst just appear out of nowhere?
Why did the cyst return? or refill?
And what is this cyst-thing all about? I can't seem to get an answer from the doctor or on the internet. This is really frustrating!!!! I am 22.

898
The cyst like this is the result of process called cystic degeneration of the nodule. Such nodule can be present for long time but asymptomatic and often unnoticed.
In many cases the blood vessel inside the nodule ruptures and blood fills the nodule that expanding and forming large blister. If nodule was containing colloid the colloid is mixed with blood. The blood supply replenishes the drained fluid.
If the cyst has a thick capsule after draining the fluid the cyst can be filled with ethanol using procedure for PEI ablation.
Because your cyst is of such a large size , this treatment needs to be repeated