Reverse T3
Has anyone out there had a Revers T3 done and found that their body is requiring only time released T3?  This may be the case for me and am interested in knowing if proceeding with just T3 will alleviate the problem of T4 and T3 medications that did not work either.  The body has become thyroid resistant and needs to be reversed according to what I have read about Wilson's Syndrome.  
How do you support that theory?

Do you have labs? Can you post them?
I received my lab work from the doctor this morning.  He tells me that the Reverse T3 should be greater than 3 and my lab results were 1.7 so  I am pretty Thyroid Resistant.  In the past I had been on T3 Cytomel which was fast acting and I took it 2 times @ day along with my Synthroid medication.  This worked short term and then I developed problems so my doctor sent me to an Endocrinologist.  I shared this experience with the doctor from Seattle and I also had to stop the Cytomel because the side effects were terrible.  So back to strictly just Synthroid and I have not felt well.  That change happened last October and since then I had a complete hysterectomy Jan. 10, 2011 and now I also have a whole host of other deficiencies that need to be addressed as well.  My Adrenals are very low and I'm in need of Serotonin and sex hormones as well.  So this morning's chat with the doctor had answered a lot of questions in regards to why my health has been suffering so much.  The injections that I started with has helped and now I will be taking a whole lot of supplements in small doses to slowly bring the levels back into range.