Thyroid Disorders Community
Review my results.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

Review my results.

Please review attached image of very recent results. Tell me what you make of it, particularly as relates to the numbers concerning my thyroid. I have been perscribed synthroid 0.05mg and cytomel 25mcg.

I should also mention that years ago I was told that my pituitary is enlarged.
WELCOME to the community .. !!

Your Free T3 result is quite low.
Your TSH is about a point or so high, which corresponds with the low Free T3, although I'm surprised the TSH is not higher. Too bad they didn't run a Free T4 while they were at it.

It looks like you are anemic.

You tested positive for TPOab, but the titer is less than 100, so it's not too bad.

You tested negative for TGab, which is good.

The Hgb A is a little bit high, but it looks like the report glosses over that, so it may not be  big deal. But I don't know exactly what it is.

looks like you need to address the iron issue, and you definitely need to talk to somebody about your T3.
Your Thyroid peroxidase (TPOab) antibodies are an indication of auto-immune activity. It's possible that if the titer does not rise (in fact it may fall) you may not have any trouble with it.

It is rather unpredictable. When you test out at a high titer, like 800 or 1,000, or more, it often points toward Hashimoto's.

At low titers it is an indication of an autoimmune condition tht has not reached fruition yet. There are half a dozen autoimune conditions that will show a positive test for TPOab.

Testing positive for the antibody may get you started on treatment for your thyroid faster. A Free T4 result would be nice to see, but the Free T3 is definitely in need of support.

I'm not diagnosing you with thyroid disease, but your Free T3 needs to be discussed with a doctor.