SENSITIVE TSH vs TSH
Anyone know why the SENSITIVE tsh test levels are always half of what the results of a TSH test are example

if my sensitive TSH is 2.49 a TSH is 4.75

why is  this and one doc will do a sensitive and one will do a reg TSH... so Its been a while since I can keep up of where is exactly it is! my last sensitive tsh was 3.72 and I feel my best at 1.0< on a normal tsh!  so I am on my battle to get it back down.. now my doc is not doing a antibody test?? so I demand this it has been 5 yrs since I had one done.

Anyone ever have this done or notice such a big difference????
There is only one TSH test. The new, highly sensitive, third generation TSH test. It's been in use for several years and it is the only TSH test run anymore.

It is just called different names at different labs.
It's exactly the same test regardless of what they call it.

If you are getting different results from different labs it is probably because your TSH is shifting. There is a chance one of the machines is out of calibration, but then a whole lot of people would be getting incorrect results.