Thyroid Disorders Community
Safe Uses of Cortisol - Adrenal Insufficiency & Fatigue

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

I second the recommendation to read "Safe Uses of Cortisol" by William Jeffries if you have any issues with fatigue and adrenal insufficiency.

Reading that brought me so much relief and joy and I am about to start using physiological doses of cortisol.  I'll keep you posted on how I go.

This discussion is related to Adrenal fatigue with hypothyroidism.
Avatar n tn
Ooooh I'm an idiot, I'm sorry I'm new to this forum.  This was supposed to be linked to comments made in the "Adrenal fatigue with hypothyroidism" thread...
Thanks OK -  I take that this is a book? I will look on the post you mentioned above.
Is this forum still active?