Savella
Hey I think this Savella is helping me a little Iam not as depressed and even decorated my
Moms bedroom so now she has some lights to look at.

This may be her last one!!! so I felt Like I really needed to put something up for her.

as far as the rest of the house, oh well.

Peace to all, Terri
Hey!
Good to hear you decorated your mums room!  I'm sure she'll enjoy looking at all the lights!

Take care!! :)
I am on an SNRI as well. I suffered for about 4 months for major depression before seeking treatment (I was hoping the thyroid hormone would fix it). I improved 100% after one day on the lowest dose.. needless to say for some reason im not producing enough serontonin :(
I also take celexa do you know if it is ok to take both?

Peace Terri
You probably shouldn't be taking two similar products. Savella acts the same as an anti-depressant on the body. it is an SNRI and the Celexa is an SSRI. Probably a good idea to chat to the doc and make sure you are kept a good eye on. You might have no problems but being so similar in their actions means you are in effect doubling up.
Hi, My Dr knows iam on both guess she will have me stop celexa next month. She has to give me Salleva cuz my ins will not cover it. I just will not take them at the same time any more untill i see her.

Thank you Aussie, Terri