Searching for Good Thyroid Doctor in New Jersey
I've been on Synthroid for Hypothyroidism for years. Recently my MD found a nodule. I had an US and a FNA done. Results of FNA showed adenoma, inconclusive whether benign or malignant.

I am writing this to ask for Endocrinologists or Thyroidologists in New Jersey, prefereably Hudson County. Although I will travel to a good doctor.

Thanks everyone for your help.
Send me a private message.... I had a wonderful Top NY Doctors ENT perform my surgery flawlessly AND the hospital he is affiliated with has Top NY Doctors who is head of Pathology and he read my FNA & he actually came in the room and did a physical exam of the nodule, too .. mine were atypical.

Hospital was in Northern NJ but well-worth the travel.

Cheryl (partial thyroidectomy 1/07 ... orig. nodules were benign but 2 small papillary carcinomas found elsewhere in the gland after final biopsy came back)
You *could* maybe get the slides and get a 2nd opinion or have the FNA redone again in a period of time ?

BTW, my ENT had his thyroid removed as a teenager he told me ..... I think that made all the difference .. also, he has done over 900 thyroidectomies.

C~
who was your surgeon?  please respond to ***@****.  i live in north jersey an had the same result as you.  how are things working for you a few years after surgery?

I have been researching for a Dr and came across your post.  Could u please share name of Dr with me as well.  A 5 mm nodule was discovered via untrasound on my thyroid and I am looking for an experience Dr. just in case I will need surgery