Thyroid Disorders Community
Searching for Good Thyroid Doctor in New Jersey
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Searching for Good Thyroid Doctor in New Jersey

I've been on Synthroid for Hypothyroidism for years. Recently my MD found a nodule. I had an US and a FNA done. Results of FNA showed adenoma, inconclusive whether benign or malignant.

I am writing this to ask for Endocrinologists or Thyroidologists in New Jersey, prefereably Hudson County. Although I will travel to a good doctor.

Thanks everyone for your help.
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
168348_tn?1379360675
Send me a private message.... I had a wonderful Top NY Doctors ENT perform my surgery flawlessly AND the hospital he is affiliated with has Top NY Doctors who is head of Pathology and he read my FNA & he actually came in the room and did a physical exam of the nodule, too .. mine were atypical.

Hospital was in Northern NJ but well-worth the travel.

Cheryl (partial thyroidectomy 1/07 ... orig. nodules were benign but 2 small papillary carcinomas found elsewhere in the gland after final biopsy came back)
Blank
168348_tn?1379360675
You *could* maybe get the slides and get a 2nd opinion or have the FNA redone again in a period of time ?

BTW, my ENT had his thyroid removed as a teenager he told me ..... I think that made all the difference .. also, he has done over 900 thyroidectomies.

C~
Blank
who was your surgeon?  please respond to ***@****.  i live in north jersey an had the same result as you.  how are things working for you a few years after surgery?
Blank

I have been researching for a Dr and came across your post.  Could u please share name of Dr with me as well.  A 5 mm nodule was discovered via untrasound on my thyroid and I am looking for an experience Dr. just in case I will need surgery
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Thyroid Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank