Side affects of Suboxone on Hyperthyroidism
Has anyone suspected that long term use of Suboxone (Buphenorphine) sublinqual form has or can cause Thyroid problems?
No-one can really answer that question as thyroid problems can be from a number of things.....usually hereditary and an Autoimmune Disease.
Taking Suboxone with thyroid meds together and not an hour apart can cause side effects , just as any other medication can if taken together with a T4 med.
But I have never heard of anyone taking a medication for opiad dependance find that it has caused thyroid problems.

It is known that Naltraxone ( an ingredient in Suboxone) has been used to help control thyroid disorders but not CAUSE them.
There is side effects to Suboxone...them being....
headache, withdrawal syndrome, pain, nausea, insomnia, sweating, abdominal pain,
back pain, constipation, infection, asthenia, rhinitis, anxiety and depression.

Please correct me if  I am wrong.
I am a  Medical Administrator in an High Care Aged Care Facility and there are Residents there on the same meds as you but no thyroid disorders.
The only link that I did find was that some people who suffered with thyroid disorders also suffered with Diabetes II but this was also due to old age and obesity.

Anyone else know anything about this medication?
I was put on suboxone for over a year by a pain management doctor, it was 2 mg. I told them I wanted off and back on Perocet and they refused. I was going to sleep at work and at redlights, sometimes just driving. It was a workman's comp situtation, so I stopped going to pain management. I thought for a while I was dying, I went to my primary doctor and he told me how to taper off suboxone and start the Perocet back. Within two months I went in for blood work, I had thyroid problems, low iron. I was also having severe pain in my feet, I couldn't walk for a couple of weeks and then I started trips to the ER with severe stomach pain. They call for a colonostpy and upper GI and nothing was found. No one in my family has ever had thyroid problems. Over a year later, I'm still on thyroid and Iron meds. The stomach pain last for months.