Side effects
Can anyone tell me if their are any side effects from taking Levothyroxine,i am on ...50 MICROGRAMS, per day,,,18mths ago i started with Excema,,i also have a cough now and then sometimes i wake up at night coughing ,,I am also taken 5MG  Ramipril per day ............Could it be the Ramipril ?????
I am not familiar with Ramipril, so, unfortunately, can't speak to that.  I've read posts here where people take a specific type of levothyroxine and have side effects from the dyes in the pill, so that's a possibility.  However, I think further work up is probably warranted.  

Take care,

Amy
Is Ramipril an ace inhibitor? If so then it's the ace inhibitor. I'm on an ace inhibitor too and I have the cough, BUT I think the cough is better to have than the high blood pressure, BUT only if the cough isn't too much of a bother and doesn't keep you awake at night.
Amy,, Thank for your advice........
Yes ramipril is an ace inhibitor ,thank you for sharing this with me........Anne
How long have you been on the ace inhibitor? I just started taking it and was curious to how long it takes to get this cough. I think I am getting it already and I've been on the ace inhibitor a little over a week now.