Slight sore throat with Hashi's
Lately I have been having a slight sore throat some times during the day. It doesn't stay and it is not there every day. I have Hashi's is this due to that. Is my thyroid doing something I should be concerned about?
...I  have it too, but it's always there...constant "slight" ( loved that description) sore throat..I also get the ear pain...facial pain along the jaw line and down the front of my throat....I have Hashimotos too!.....My drs do not seem concerned....please let me know what u find out!!

Good luck
Godspeed
"selma"
Is it on one side or both??? I am hypothyroid from hashi's. Mine is on the left side. Doesn't bother me too much.
I get the pain on both sides..it alternates.....not on both sides at the same time , but if I picked a side it was on the most I 'd say my left.

Godspeed
"selma"

It doesn't seem to have a particular side. Just mainly dead center. Hmmm wonder what that is all about. It is not always there though thank goodness. Do you all have it all the time?
mine is constant...it did not start that way...

"selma"
Well my friend that is your gland that is sore, people laughed at me when I asked about it lol! Yes mine is mainly my goiter, and gland left. But sometimes to the right lol! Who knows anymore
lol.....it gets a bit muddy......

"selma"