Thyroid Disorders Community
So groggy, weak, tired, confusion.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

So groggy, weak, tired, confusion.

I'm feeling very groggy, very weak, very tired and confusion.  I straight away go to sleep after work, no bath, no dinner.  Based on my symptom, I felt I'm hyperthyroid recently, I sweat a lot. I've been taking my levo on alternate  days instead of taking it everyday to bring back to normal level. I self dosage because I'm not afford to go for lab test.  I am confirmed hypothyroid, my appointment with the endo is in Oct.  It has been a month now (alternate dosage). Am I now going hypo? I'm on 50mcg levo, 105ibs. Please advise.  
I would go see your doctor sooner rather than later. Your symptoms sound more hypo than hyper, which makes it odd that you are skipping doses. Your dose is also pretty low.
Thyroid meds are fairly cheap now - you can get a three month supply for around $10 at most places - so please get testing so you feel better. A better doctor may be in order.
Thank you Rumpled.  I will try to get it tested soonest.  
When you go for testing as suggested by rumpled, make sure they test for the actual, biologically active thyroid hormones, free T3 and free T4 (not to be confused with total T3 and total T4), along with TSH.  If the doctor resists testing for these, then just insist.  You can't really be sure of your status unless you know the levels of these two important tests.

FT3 is actually the most important because it is four times as active as FT4, plus FT3 correlates best with hypo symptoms.  When you get that done, get a copy of the lab report and post the results and reference ranges on the lab report here  so that members can help interpret.  Doctors are required to give you a copy upon your request.  It is always a good idea to get a copy and note on there your meds at the time and how you are feeling.  This info can be invaluable in helping to properly adjust your meds to relieve symptoms.
Thank you gimel.  I haven't go for the test yet (money reason).  For the past 2 days, I felt good, energetic enough for fast walk for my 30 mins daily exercise.   I don't understand. I'm a practical person, I'm not stress, I enjoy my work.  But when I'm weak, it really make me weak.  I will find ways to go for the test.