Started Tirosent
Just wanted to share.....I've been on Synthroid with 5 mg of Cytomel everyday for the past few years and felt pretty darn stinky not to mention losing hair by the mounds. Started Tirosent about 5 days ago and dare I say it.....I think I feel better.  Things are finally starting to move along digestively (if you know what I mean) and I don't feel so achy anymore.  I'm still waiting to see if there's any change with the hairloss but I'm cautiously optimistic. I think I like it!
Yay for you -- I'm so happy to hear that it might be working for you.  It took me a little longer than 5 days, but even at that, one of the first things I noticed was an easing of the "digestive issues"; next thing was that aches and pains started diminishing.  I had blood work at 12 wks after starting on Tirosint and my both my FT's were higher than they've been since diagnosis.  

I do still have some hair loss, so I'm not sure if it's going to help much with that, but I keep hoping.

I'm so happy you gave it a try, and even happier that it seems to be working for you!1  

I have been on tirosent for abt three months,now and I just starting to feel icky....i am on 150mg.....i am having majpr headaches now and I believe my dosage is too high....other than the severe headaches I am good
Headaches are a sign of being over medicated.  You should get your FT3 and FT4 levels tested to see where you're at.  Many people on Tirosint find they don't need as a dose as they did with pills, due to better absorption
Just wondering if you're still taking Cytomel with the Tirosint and what time you take each?

I'm new to Tirosint  (formerly on Levoxyl) and to Cytomel. Things moving along digestively is one of my markers of success and it's happened one day only since Tirosint and Cytomel. It NEVER happened on Levoxyl for the entire year and a half that I was taking it.

I'm wondering what time you taking your meds and if you take Tirosint and Cytomel at the same time?

I'm really happy that Tirosint is working better for you - finger's crossed that hair loss improves too!