Sudden face swelling
Should I be worried? My face is very swollen today (everyone I see is telling me this). I just woke up and it was this way! Eyelids, cheeks everything is swolllen!!! Should I call my endo? I constantly fluctuate and my endo changes my synthroid every 3 months. I currently take 88mcg Synthroid and 23 mcg Cytomel in the afternoon. The past week I have felt horribly tired and I am having major vision problems. Any advice would be appreciated. I look hideously swollen and it scares me. :(
Maybe you should get your labs done as swelling is usually associated with Hypo.
Sounds to me like you are under an antibody attack, or as Smilerdeb says you  could also just be very hypo.

Find the trigger that is setting off these antibodies. For many of us with Hashimoto's, it is gluten. Do you have Hashi? 90 percent of us hypos do have Hashi, but doctors neglect to test us for it.

For further reading, go to www.thyroidbook.com

This book has changed my life. I've given up gluten and my face looks thin again. The swelling in my neck has gone from several times per day to a few brief times per week.

:) Tamra
Thank you both! I do feel very HYPO right now. I do have hashimoto's and I have never experienced the facial swelling like this! I have had swelling around my eyes regularly but this is much more. I have heard about eliminating gluten but I have not done much research on this. I will check out the site you suggested. As long as the swelling im experiencing is not dangerous then I can try to deal with it as my next apt with the endo is May 15th.
I have felt a very warm feeling in the face when very hypo (now). Cheeks are redder, cant really see swelling though.  Some times eyes sting and vision was effected as well.