Sudden tiredness and fatigue
Hi has any one experienced sudden fatigue.  I can feel completely fine and then suddenly I feel completely week and as if I just need to lay down, not sure if this is related to sugar levels? as if I then force myself to eat and though I really don't want to the symptoms seem to go away? It's quite frighteneing as is just feels like I am going to collapse on the floor.
Sounds like hypo to me but hard to comment without your history.
Post yr thyroid function levels here.
It can be a number of things. It could be do to your sugar levels or thyroid. Have you been checked by your doctor?
Sorry should have supplied more info. Been hypo for 2 years, various symptoms a big one being anxiety. All last year TSH hovered around the 2 on 75mcg/100mcg Levo on alternate days and I felt quite good. Then last couple of months some symptoms returned, short of breath, tiredness, anxiety and  last test TSH 3.9 but my doctor said not to increase my medication. then started getting this sudden fatigue, the problem I have is that whenever they increase my meds I seem to get intense anxiety and have to lower them again.  Just wondered if these sudden fatigue was a symptom as it's a new one to me.