Suggestions--how 2 deal w/ symptoms while wait on surgery?
On a wait list to have 1/2 thyroid removed due to nodules.  Since they don't recommend taking synthroid/armour 'til after surgery and it looks like it'll be a wait, *how* the heck to deal with the annoying usual suspects of fatigue and freezing--hypo symptoms in the meantime?  (besides put a sweater on it) ;-)

Anything you've tried maybe vitamins/herbs/exercises/biofeedback/dark chocolate (hope springs eternal that that'll fix everything)---that have helped you--*very* appreciated!!!

I've got a tip to share in return that's helped me w/ joint pain.I've found that especially after eating spinach (the worst) or any other oxalic acid producing food--if I take about a teaspoonful of a powder form of magnesium citrate for a couple of nights, it seems to flush the oxalic crystals out and removes the pain.  It's pretty miraculous--I've had the joint pain wake me up after spinach especially for some reason.  :-)

Thanks, Emily