Symptoms of too much thyroid

Just a quick question - I have posted recently talking about symptoms of too much thyroid medication - I am on Armour thyroid.  In members experience, are the symptoms of too much thyroid heart palpitations and lightheadedness or dizziness?  I was thinking that the palpitations were from too much medication and lighheadedness from not enough.  What I read on the board tends to both symptoms being from too much.   I have both symptoms.
Thanks.
In my experience, which I have been both hypo and hyper, you can have both.  On too much meds, you can have palpitations and be lightheaded.  On too little, your heart can beat heavily but not so quickly which might seem like palpitations and you can be lightheaded.  Either way, it is annoying and scary.  I went way hyper on Armour and quit the meds all together.  Then I went way hypo and started over again on synthroid.  Still trying to level the TSH.  Sometimes I think I feel hyper symptoms, but knowing that I am hypo still, I can rule the hyper out (if that makes any sense).
Armour is known to be a high fast acting Rx for Thyroid. Some people can handle to reaction and some can not.

Remember - it is available for patients who really can not convert the T's properly and need that supplement to help them balance. Againe Armour through will initally make you feel like this and it will taper off for most. It takes weeks as does Synthroid does to help you balance. Synthroid is slower in moving your TSH down and Armour will set you very low after a change and then move your numbers up. That could be why you are feeling hyper. But I do not know how long you have been on this dosage to really say.

If you can answer these questions. Recent med dose change? When is your next blood test. How long have you been on the particular dosage?  What were your results of your last work up on your levels?