Symptoms with low normal TSH range?
I've been feeling really odd lately, having days where my heart was beating really slow (low to mid 50's) and feeling like a truck had run over me, and then suddenly have a couple of days where I feel relatively good, then for a few days (most recently) waking up constantly at night around 3-4:00am with hot flashes, sweating and a racing heart (no fever when this happens, actually a lower than normal body temp).

I had two thryoid tests run last October (2009) and they both came back normal, well within the ranges. I don't have a copy of those test results.  When I had those tests, it was because of a sluggish feeling, constant mild dizziness and vertigo, as well as a strangely slow heart rate (all my life mine has been slightly elevated).  

More  recently I've been feeling like my heart has been agitated so I went back to my GP.  I had a normal ECG and she ran two more thyroid tests (but she told me she was running a complete panel plus antibodies!) TSH and T4.  

Results:

TSH - .6 (reference range .3-5.0)
FT3 - 1.0 (reference range .8-1.5)

Here's my question.  I'm on 36 and along with the thyroid she ran hormones which came out normal as far as I know (she told me she was running estrogen, progesterone and testosterone but I only see results on paperwork for testosterone).  Since this proves that I'm probably not perimenopausal, is it possible that having a low end result for the TSH could be causing the symptoms of 4:00am hot flashes and racing heart?  

All of my other bloodwork (CBC, Electrolytes, Kidney Function) all come out completely normal.
Your labs show HYPO and the symptoms you are getting are normal when yr levels are right.
Are you on any thyroid meds?
I'm a retard.  I typoed that.

TSH - 0.6 (as in point 6 with a reference range of 0.3 - 5.0)
FT4 - 1.0 (reference range of 0.8 - 1.5)

I am not on any meds, never been diagnosed with Thyroid problems. I've just been living at the doctors for the past year because they can't find out what's wrong with me.  So a 0.6 demonstrates Hypo? Now I'm confused again, LOL.

I was just looking for some suggestions because I have another appointment on Wednesday and I really can't take feeling crappy anymore.
.6 would be going toward hyper.  I had levels close to yours a few years ago and had symptoms of racing heart, hot flashes, hand tremors and high BPM anxiety etc... My tsh would fluctiate between was .3 - .6  range was ( .5 and up)  .  The drs were telling me at first no cant be hyperthyroid since your levels arent that low.  Finally saw an attending doctor at the same practice and she said that she has had quite a few patients who tsh is borderline have symptoms.  I started on tapazole 5 mg once a day and it has helped so much! I still have some heart palps but a lot better than before.
0.6 indicates HYPER....go back to yr Doc and ask to be tested for Graves.
A few years ago doctors had a change of mind on TSH levels which could have been 0.5-5.5, 0.4-4.5 or something like that, what they did was shift the levels to 0.3-3.0 to catch more people that are hypo and I believe that they are missing a lot of hyper sufferers such as myself, that measures at 0.4 and has symptoms of;heat intolerance, sweating, poor sleep, tiredness, anxious, weight loss, etc.. I have had mild symptoms of this for years and have measured at 0.4 for years but with the new levels I am considered normal, I am a 42 year old male by the way.
I suffered from Graves Disease in 2002 (I am now 33 years old). I had heart rate of 150+, weight loss etc. Was a nightmare. Being a young single Mom I decides to have it removed as no meds helped. I felt like I was going to die. PUSH the doctors and if they wont listen go to someone who will! I have been on the same dose for 12 years now and recently have established my tsh is 16.79 which is high but after reading your posts is apparently not as high as I feared. Im quitting smoking...quitting drinking and getting myself into shape. Maybe my abuse of my own body is making it not absorb correctly? Thoughts? Personal experience? Ive never been hypo....after my thyroidectomy I had so much of the hormone in my system I went months without taking synthroid then was lucky when I started as it just leveled right out. Thanks much and I wish you all well!