Synthroid ?
OK so I did some reaserch on the drug Synthroid. It says the pill itself is supposed to say SYNTHROID. . HOWEVER Mine doesn't It say's Flint. Then on the other side it says 25 ? Is this the generic brand or did the Pharmicy mess up ? Someone please let me know !
I have several different strengths of synthroid (every time they change my dose, it seems like they do it right after I've refilled my script) and none of them say "synthroid" on them.  They all have the strength (100,88,50, etc) on one side and appear to be blank on the other side (either that or my bifocals aren't working well tonight LOL).  The script from my dr specified Synthroid as "medically necessary", which means that the pharmacy can't substitute a generic.  The label on the bottle says "Synthroid", so I can only presume that's what's inside.  

I don't know what the "Flint" on your pills means.  

I did a web search and came up with this:

Levothyroxine sodium, manufactured by Physicians Total Care.  The 25 means it's 25 micrograms.

That was from Drugs.com

Tricia S
I looked at two bottles of 100mcg Synthroid and one of 75mcg, all less than a year old.

They are all marked clearly "Synthroid" on one side and the strength is listed on the other.
This link says tablets marked Flint are produced by Abbot Laboratories in Canada.

http://www.pharmer.org/images/foreign/levothyroxine-flint-50

Abbot does not make Synthroid.
They make generic levothyroxine.

THIS link says Euthyrox is marked flint, but the manufacturer is not listed. It's a Canadian site, and Abbot has a plant in Canada, so maybe they market a generic and a brand name.

http://health.lifestyle.yahoo.ca/drug_info_details.asp?brand_name_id=794

I think cutiepie got a generic.

Are you sure Abbott doesn't make Synthroid???
Uh...

Here's a link showing Synthroid marked two different ways.
Synthroid, and Flint.

https://online.epocrates.com/u/10a1266?src=PK

Abbott does indeed make Synthroid.
My bad. Sorry.
I wonder if Canadian Synthroid is marked Flint and U.S. Synthroid is marked Synthroid.

They have plants in both countries.
I wonder why mine don't have anything on the one side.  I'll need to look at them again when I get home from work.  
My endocrinologist told me that using generic thyroid medications was dangerous, and to Never use it.   Especially for me since I have had a total thyroidectomy and need a higher dose of hormone.  He said that each pharmacy uses different companies, at different times, who uses different ingredients. He said some even have additives such as antifreeze.  THis may be a far fetch but I don't wanna take the chance.  ALso he said with the synthroid you always get the same thing (if the dose is the same).  No additives, so it's not weekened by other components.  It's a steady supply of the same  type of medication to the thryoid. I also asked about Armour desicated hormone, which is a natural hormone that is made from pig thyroid.  problem is if the pork industry is down you may or may not be able to get your meds. Plus there is no real scientic proof that this is better for you.
I have been on generic for the last 14 yrs. I had a TT as well. My endo said generic was fine. I never had any problems, until the last two years with the TSH levels dropping.