T3 Medication
I've been doing TONS of research and have come across some very interesting articles on T3 drugs.  Does anyone take them??  Any success??  Anyone take them with negative results??  The way my levels are looking I'm wondering if I am having a problem coverting to T3, it would certainly explain my symptoms AND my Fibromyalgia diagnosis as well.  Thanks in advance!!
I just started on T4 plus small dose T3, post RAI.  Prior to that (post TT) I was on T3 (Cytomel) only in prep for the RAI.  I didn't have really any problems on the T3 only.  A couple of sleepless nights, but I had never previously taken ANY thyroid meds.  In prep for my TT and RAI, I read a lot of info on this site and others about people who felt much better after adding some T3 to their replacement therapy.  Don't know if any of this helps and I don't speak from much experience, but I do have a friend who takes both and goes to the same endo as I.  Good luck.