T3 armour
hi im from Australia i,m now 50 yrs old started with graves at 38 had abalition (rai)at 46 went into menopuase at 47 gained excessive weight around the  abdomin by 49 all while still eating health and excercising with walking 5 days a week and playing squash 2 times a week while working full time as a hairdresser on my feet 6 days a week and trying every diet plan know to man low fat .. low carb...hi protein .. calorie counting.. weight watchers you name it i have tried it to no avail .
my gp has no knolwledge of t3 replacement and my endo specialest dosent recommend it i keep coming across armour when i do research on the net can you tell me how i could trial it here in oz.
something has to help .....my last bloods where tsh 0.38  ft4 20 both have climbed in the last 2 yrs my last ft3 has gone up steadly from 3.0 to 5.1could that account for my weight gain or is it menopuse but the t3 is stopping me from losing weight ??? help please