TEETH AND THYROID
Around the same time my hair beagn to fall out...I began notincing changes in my teeth,I have noticed a spot on 1 of them they are becoming gray also.I have always had a nice smile.Can this be  the thyroid?
What is your thyroid condition?

I am Hyper/Graves'.  My two  top front teeth are turning very brown.
My dentist asked if I was in an accident.  The reason being: When you bump or hit your teeth/gums, it can damage the roots, damage roots will eventually die and leave the teeth dark or brown. My answer was no. Unless at age 5 being hit in the face/lip/teeth area with a pitched hard baseball counts, but that was eons ago and I mean eons ago, so why would they turn brown now after all those years(?).  So I am wondering myself, if too much thyroid hormones can cause teeth to turn brown or perhaps the treatment, like my teeth absorbed some of the iodine from treatment.
I have never read anything regarding this subject of thyroid effecting the teeth - but it is an interesting concept, don't you think!