Thyroid Disorders Community
THS levels

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

THS levels

I've been one year and four months on amiodarne for heart arrythmias. Fatigue and unwanted siestas. THS is 38. I have just have been put on Eutirox. Anyone with this sort of experience please? What symptoms should I look for?
oldie
Avatar n tn
Sounds you have hypothyroid, look for the hypothyroid symptoms on the web, you should see lots of them. but the Eutirox should help you.
I am on Eutroxsig.....are you sure you spelt it right?
Message me if you have and I will reply.

Debs
sorry...also forgot to mention that I had atrial fibrillations before RAI as I was Hyperthyroid and Thyroid Cancer. Rai was done as surgery was too dangerous at the time. Its been 15 weeks since RAI and I went hypo at 5 weeks after RAI and have been on Eutroxsig since then but climbing up in slow doses.
Amiodarone can cause thyroid dysfunction.

If you do a search using the words amiodarone and thyroid you will find much to read about.