THYROGLOBULIN AUTOAB
I RECENTLY SAW A ENDOCRINOLOGIST BECAUSE I BELIEVE I HAVE A THYROID DISORDER. I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY MY CHIROPRACTOR MY REFLEXES SHOW THYROID PROBLEMS AND MY HAIR DRESSER SAYS DRY HAIR ALSO INDICATES THYROID DISORDER HOWEVER WHEN THEY RUN THE STD PANEL THE RESULTS ARE ALWAYS NORMAL. THE ENDO. MD DID RUN NEW LABS WHICH RESULTS ARE LISTED BELOW:

THYROGLOBULIN AUTOAB =  83;  Thyroid Perox AutoAb < 1; TSH = 3.49;

CAN YOU EXPLAIN THE HIGH RESULTS OF THE THYROGLOBULIN AUTOAB?
The presence THYROGLOBULIN AUTOAB can lead to the destruction of the thyroid gland. However, 83 eventually is not high enough destruction to show up in thyroid blood test, but might in the future.
Thyroid antibodies will fluctuate, wax and wan, go up and down. Sometimes hide into remission only to pop-up again in the future and
are not specific for confirming a diagnosis of autoimmune thyroid disease

Such antibodies are more likely to appear after trauma to, or inflammation of, the thyroid gland and occur in organ-specific autoimmune diseases, including pernicious anemia, Addison's disease, type I diabetes mellitus , polyglandular endocrine failure syndromes etc., Sjögren syndrome, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis,  pernicious anemia are sometimes positive and  well as in the normal population without thyroid disorders.
TPO Abs will rise if you've had vaccines or are being exposed to something you're allergic to, such as eating gluten when you have gluten sensitivity.

Some patients with Hashimoto's disease may have negative levels of circulating antibodies, and conversely, patients with positive levels of thyroid antibodies may never develop thyroid disease during their lifetime.

People do not get treatment for having antithyroid antibodies. There is nothing that can be done to regulate antibody levels. It is possible to have the antibodies and have normal levels of thyroid hormone. People MUST get treated for abnormal levels of thyroid hormone in the body regardless of whether or not they have antithyroid antibodies
With the TSH in the upper end of the "normal range" and positive antibodies, you may be headed for hypothyroidism. The level (titer) of the antibodies doesn't matter as much as testing positive.

I would follow up with repeat TSH in a few months. Do you have other symptoms besides hair.reflexes?

This needs follow up. Don't let the ball drop...trust your instincts.