TPAb of 610 & Thyroid Ultrasound
My doctor ordered a Thyroid Peroxidase Antibodies test, and the range is supposed to be between 0-34, and mine came back at 610. They ordered a thyroid ultrasound, and it showed that I had a multinodular goiter, TSH was 121.66. What does this mean? Does anyone have any answers. I am taking 175mcg of Levothyroxine right now.
The elevated TPOab means that you have Hashimoto's thyroiditis, an autoimmune disease and the most prevalent cause of hypo in the U. S.

Multinodular goiter is consistent with Hashi's.  Unless the nodules look "suspicious" on the ultrasound, they're usually just monitored (most of us with Hashi's have them).

A TSH of 121.66 (reference range is 0.3-3.0) indicates that you are severely hypothyroid.  Make sure your doctor is testing free T3 and free T4 as well as TSH and that he will use FT3 and FT4 and symptoms as the basis for meds adjustments.

How long have you been on meds?  Were you put on 175 mcg as a starting dose?
No, I was taking 150mcg when my bloodwork was done, when they saw the TSH elevated like that, they just bumped it up to 175mcg, and I have not yet had it tested again, but feel that its time.
Are you saying that you were NOT just diagnosed as hypothyroid?  How long had you been at the 150 mcg dose?  

Do you have and Free T3 and Free T4 results?  
I have been hypothyroid for 7 or 8 years, just never results like these until now. was on 150mcg for a few months. T3 free was low at 208, with a reference range of (230-420). Thryroxine Free came back low at 0.40, with a reference range of (0.93-1.7), TSH came back at 121.66, reference range was (0.49-4.67), and the Thyroid Peroxidase Antibodies was high at 610, reference range (0-35).
Its seems like they have just never been able to get it regulated, and it *****, because I am tired of feeling like i do all the time.  I used to be 110 lbs, now i am at 170. I am constantly up and down.
Is there anything you can think of that you have recently started doing differently...new meds, supplements, change in routine around the time you take your meds (absorption issue), traumatic life events, accidents, injuries, pregnancy...anything that could even POSSIBLY be significant?  

Is this the first time you've had antibody testing?  Obviously, your FT3 and FT4 are both way too low as well as your TSH being too high.  Is this a very recent occurence or has it been going on for a while?  Were your meds ever adjusted so that you felt well?