TSH 0.03
My TSH is 0.03, all other are WNL.  I am so tired, I have put on 18 lbs and that is with me exercising every day for 45 mins.  I don't think straight most days, my nails are dry and brittle.  My skin is so dry it is flaking off even after using Eucurin cream.  After everything I have read by TSH I am considered hyper, so why in the world do I feel so bad?
TSH is a pituitary hormone that is affected by many variables.  By itself, it does not provide nearly enough info to make a determination about possible thyroid problems.  It would be far more important to be tested for the actual, biologically active thyroid hormones, which are free T3 and free T4 (FT3 and FT4), along with testing for thyroid antibodies.  Note that was  FT3 and FT4, not total T3 and total T4.

If you will get these tests done and post the results and reference ranges here, our many experienced members will be glad to help interpret the results.  Also, this is a worthwhile article for you to have a look at.  

http://www.hormonerestoration.com/Thyroid.html
Hey there....my problem has always been my TSH.  It has always been low.  Well when I say always I mean for the 3 years I've been diagnosed and dealing with this.  Although I suspect the problem has been here for a very long time.  Anyways my FT3 and FT4 last time were just barely in normal range but my TSH was 0.097 (and that is high compared to some past results).  My symptoms are/were exactly the same as yours.  I have/had every symptoms of hypo but is/was hyper.  I am saying are/were is/was because I just did radioiodine therapy on Friday the 4th.  If you don't go to an endocrinologist I would suggest finding a good one...there's a website (topthyroiddocs.com) or something like that where you can find a good one.  5 days after taking the radioactive iodine pill I feel different already.  I feel calm.  Know what I mean?  I always felt like my insides were running at 300 mph like I was jumping up and down inside but slow and steady on the outside :).  My hair was falling out like crazy.  All over the back of my shirt, flying out everywhere and when I would brush it oh boy watch out-it literally stopped falling out 1 day after the RAI.  I have high hopes that I will continue to do well with this.  

Anyways, my numbers were always like yours...low TSH normal Ts.  Find an endo and have them run every single thyroid test possible plus thyroid antibodies testing as well...

Good luck to you@!
Great to hear you feel good after RAI.
I felt the same as you too...it actually felt strange to have a normal heartrate lol.
15 months on now and doing ok.
The worst is now over.
Good luck on your journey to wellness :)
my tsh is 0.03 and my t4 is 19.  I am tired and if I sit especially early evening, I will fall asleep.  I am hypothyroid and have been for 14 years but never seen an endocrinologist.  Are my levels Ok or should I ask for referral?
You will get lots more response if you will click on the orange Post a Question button at the top and post your questions again.  

When you do please include reference range for the T4 test.  Also tell us about how you were diagnosed as hypo and what meds you take for it.  Also, the daily dosage.
Hello.... I have question about TSH. I am very confused with my different levels. I had TSH done at the OB/GYN due to hair falling so much and April TSH was 1.38. Happy.. nothing to worry. Then I had annul exam at my PCP and lab test show TSH 0.221. Doc repeat the test and OMG it's 0.097. Ref 0.300-4.000. FT4 0.980 ref 0.700-1.530. FT3 3.250 ref 2.300-4.200. This will be my first abnormal TSH lab results. i am not sure what's going on. i m working on getting Endocrinologist appointment. in mean time what should I do. i am some what hyperactive always..... so not too many different feeling other then loosing lot of hair. any recommendation?