TSH 0.94 but very symptomatic
I've been to an endo and he did ultrasound and blood tests for antibodies (negative) and TSH (0.94) yet I'm fatigued even after good night sleep, have dry skin in winter, sensitive to cold, completely exhausted after weight training (when I have the energy to do it)

Is it possible to have hypothyroidism and what can I do next. I reside currently in new Jersey
TSH is a pituitary hormone that is affected by many variables.  It is only a fair indicator of thyroid hormone levels and it does not correlate well at all with hypo symptoms.  Why it continues to be the predominant test for thyroid is a something we don't understand.  

If you really want to delve into this subject and learn that the most important tests are for the most active thyroid hormones, which are free T3 and free T4, then I highly recommend reading this link.  Free T3 is the most active thyroid hormone.  It is four times as potent as free T4 and it correlates best with hypo symptoms.

http://www.hormonerestoration.com/Thyroid.html

I suggest that you request that your doctor test you for  free T3 and free T4 (not total T3 and total T4), and then get a copy of the results and post them here, along with the reference ranges, for comment by our many experienced members.