Thyroid Disorders Community
TSH< 3rd Generation

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

TSH&lt; 3rd Generation

My blood test results for the TSH 3rd generation was out of range ( 0.05 L).
T4 total in range at 11.5
What can I do to correct this?
Low TSH is not always a bad thing.  Have you been diagnosed with a thyroid issue?  Are you on any kind of thyroid med(s)?  

Total T4 is considered to be an obsolete test, since Free T4 tells how much hormone is actually available for conversion to the usable T3.  Since that's what your doctor ordered, can you please give us the reference ranges, since these vary from lab to lab and must come from your own lab report.

FYI - for future testing you might want to request Free T4 (FT4) and Free T3 (FT3).  Free T3 is the actual hormone that is available for immediate use by the body and correlates best with symptoms.