TSH IS 55
HI,
my LMP was 21 September 2008, and in october also i missed my periods, and today 8 Nov 2008 when i did home pregnancy test, result was positive.

My main concern is that recently I had TSH test as well where T3 and T4 were within normal range but TSH was 55.
test was done last week only.

Wanted to know, if this will effect my pregnancy???
I am worried alot???

Are you already on thyroid hormone?  If so, you need to increase your dose immediately.  Probably by at least 50 mcg, but you need to work with your doctor.  If you are not on thyroid hormone you need to get on it straight away.  Probably you'd be starting on a dose of up to 100 mcg.

This is very very important for your baby and so you can have a healthy pregnancy.

During pregnancy requirement for thryroid hormone can increase by up to 50%.  

Regardless  you need to be on meds to get your TSH down to just under 1.0.  This is critical for you and your baby's health.

I am 7 months pregnant and also have hypothyroid.  If you want more info you can also message me directly.  Very best wishes.