TSH is 0.96 and I am still sitting around all day. What is wrong?
My TSH is 0.96.  I am on 50 Synthroid.

Previous lab numbers when I was on NO thyroid hormone:

Free T4 1.1 (Range: 0.8 - 1.8)
Free T3 3.5 (Range: 2.3 - 4.2)

My doctor did not run the FT3 and FT4 tests.  I have no antibodies.  I was diagnosed with a TSH of 4.70.

QUESTION: What should I do?  I am still fatigued.

Thanks.

Do you have other symptoms besides fatigue?

Your test results are not too bad.  Your Free T3 could be tweaked a bit to help relieve symptoms; however, I also think you should get some additional testing done.  Hypo patients are frequently low in other areas as well, so I suggest that you test for Vitamin D, B12 and ferritin.  Also keep in mind that these need to be well up in their ranges as well.  I also suggest that it would be a good idea to test for Reverse T3.  Reverse T3 is the mirror image molecule of T3, but is biologically inactive.  If your body is converting too much T4 to T3 then the ratio of Free T3 to Reverse T3 will be too low, consistent with having hypo symptoms.  Sources contend that this ratio is the best indicator of tissue thyroid levels.