Thyroid Disorders Community
TSH level 0.2
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

TSH level 0.2

my T4 and T3 are normal but my TSH  is low. what does this mean. I take .125 of synthroid for my hypothyroidism. also hear lately i have had memory problems head aches and had an MRI that shows some abnormalities that are consistant with migraines. i have never had migraines. I have had a pituitary Tumor for the past well I cant remember. I also have an elevated RBC% of 15.5. and a history of cancer almost 5 yrs ago. Here in the past six months i lost 30 lbs. but that was with diet because i was border line to being diabetic and chol. lever >300 and Triglycerides >400 and an LDL off the chart. I have managed the diabetic problem. and im wondering if i need to change medication levels. though years ago when i found out i was hypo, i was 20 lbs less than i am now and maintained my thyroid its just now. please does anyone have any suggestions
Tags: Thyroid