Thyroid Disorders Community
TSH level 204.3 means

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

TSH level 204.3 means

My TSH level 204.3 and normal level is mex. 5.5 so please confirm, what mean of that. it should be cancer or tumer or this is normal.
Tags: High TSH
TSH is totally inadequate as the sole diagnostic for thyroid issues.  TSH is affected by so many variables, that at best it is only an indicator, to be considered along with more important indicators such as symptoms, and also levels of the biologically active thyroid hormones, Free T3 and Free T4.  With that said,  your TSH level is high enough to be an indicator of having hypothyroidism.  You could further confirm that by referring to the list of 26 typical hypo symptoms in this link and then telling us about symptoms that you may have.  

http://endocrine-system.emedtv.com/hypothyroidism/hypothyroidism-symptoms-and-signs.html

With hypothyroidism, the most common cause is Hashimoto's Thyroiditis.  With Hashi's, the autoimmune system erroneously identifies the thyroid gland as "foreign" to the body and develops antibodies that attack the gland until, over an extended period the gland is destroyed.  Hashi's has nothing to do with cancer or a tumor.  As Hashi's progresses, the output of natural thyroid hormone diminishes and has to be replaced by thyroid medication.  Hashi's can be confirmed by the thyroid antibodies.  Those tests are TPO ab and TG ab.  Both need to be tested to confirm/rule out Hashi's.  

You should also note that a good thyroid doctor will treat a hypo patient clinically, by testing and adjusting Free T3 and Free T4 as necessary to relieve symptoms, without being constrained by resultant TSH levels.  Symptom relief should be all important, not just test results, and especially not just TSH results.  You can get some good insight into clinical treatment from this letter  written by a good thyroid doctor for patients that he sometimes consults with from a distance, after initial evaluation and tests.  The letter is then sent to the participating PCP of the patient to help guide treatment.  In the letter please note the following, "the ultimate criterion for dose adjustment must always be the clinical response of the patient."

http://hormonerestoration.com/files/ThyroidPMD.pdf

So I suggest that you should make sure that your doctor tests for Free T3 and Free T4 each time you go for testing.  Note that these are not the same as Total T3 and T4.  Insist on the Frees, not the Totals.  Also, hypo patients are frequently low in other important areas, so you should also request to be tested for Vitamin D, B12 and ferritin.  For best results, these need to be above the midpoint of their ranges as well.

I also suggest that you need to find out if your doctor is going to be willing to treat you clinically, as described in the letter I linked above.  If not, then you will need to find a good thyroid doctor that will do so.
Thanks for your prompt response,
My Doctor also test for T3 total Result .55  (Minimum level 0.6 as test report) and T4 Total Result 2.20  (Minimum level 5 as test report) but no test for Free T3 and Free T4. so please suggest for the same.
Please look at the list of typical hypothyroid symptoms that I linked above and tell us about any symptoms you have.  

Even though you were not tested for Free T3 and Free T4, the tests that were done all interpret as being hypothyroid.  So, what treatment has your doctor recommended?